Applying for a Place
We have challenging ambitions for your child and a commitment to you to:
- Care for your child’s safety and well-being; contacting you if there are any concerns; keeping you informed of your child’s progress and how you can be active partners in your child’s learning at home;
- Provide a balanced and appropriate curriculum to meet your child’s individual needs, delivered through high quality teaching and learning;
- Promote high standards of work and behaviour and provide clear guidelines for your child so that they may enjoy and achieve;
- Ensure your child is given opportunities to achieve their full potential as a valued member of the College and to be able to make a positive contribution to the wider community;
- Promote the moral, cultural and social development as well as the academic skills of your child;
- Provide an organised, effective and well-resourced learning environment within which students feel valued and learn to respect and co-operate with one another;
- Be open and welcoming at all times.
How to apply for a place:
Online at www.hillingdon.gov.uk/schools
For children born between 1 September 2005 and 31 August 2006 starting secondary school in September 2017.
However you can still submit a late application online up until 28 February 2017.
Alternatively you can request a paper application by calling the School Placement and Admissions team on 01895 556644.
National offer day is Wednesday 1 March 2017.
If you applied online, you can view the result of your offer online from the evening of Wednesday 1 March 2017 (after 5pm).
If you submitted a paper application, your offer will be posted on 1 March 2017.
The deadline to send back your acceptance or decline is 15 March 2017.
You must accept your offer to secure your school place.
For all other enquiries, please contact the College Admissions Officer directly by email at: email@example.com