Applying for a Place
We have challenging ambitions for your child and a commitment to you to:
- Care for your child’s safety and well-being; contacting you if there are any concerns; keeping you informed of your child’s progress and how you can be active partners in your child’s learning at home;
- Provide a balanced and appropriate curriculum to meet your child’s individual needs, delivered through high quality teaching and learning;
- Promote high standards of work and behaviour and provide clear guidelines for your child so that they may enjoy and achieve;
- Ensure your child is given opportunities to achieve their full potential as a valued member of the College and to be able to make a positive contribution to the wider community;
- Promote the moral, cultural and social development as well as the academic skills of your child;
- Provide an organised, effective and well-resourced learning environment within which students feel valued and learn to respect and co-operate with one another;
- Be open and welcoming at all times.
How to apply for a place:
For children born between the 1st September 2007 and 31st August 2008 starting secondary school in September 2019.
Alternatively you can request a paper application by calling the School Placement and Admissions team on 01895 556644.
The deadline for applications to be recieved by the London Borough of Hillingdon are midnight on the 31st October 2018 for applications submitted online or in paper copy by 5pm on the 31st October 2018.
National offer day is Thursday 1st March 2019.
If you applied online, you can view the result of your offer online from the evening of Thursday 1st March 2019 (after 5pm).
If you submitted a paper application, your offer will be posted on 1st March 2019.
The deadline to send back your acceptance or decline the offer is 15th March 2019.
Please Note: You must accept your offer to secure your school place.
For all other enquiries, please contact the College Admissions Officer directly by email at: email@example.com